Fall Issue 2013
- Iceland's Akureyri - Say What? - The small city of Akureyri on Iceland's northern coastline is the country's second cruise ship port, but it boasts some of Iceland's...>>READ IT!
- Iceland Adventurer - Arni Baldursson, who has signed
agreements for permits to over 30 percent of the 120 salmon rivers in Iceland, is often called "Mr. Salmon". Today, ...>> READ IT!
- Flam, Norway - Scenic Port & Tracks - Tucked way into narrow Aurlandfjord, a tributary of the 127-mile long Songnefjord, is a tiny settlement which receives nearly...>> READ IT!
- Geirangerfjord - Norway's Most Scenic - You must, simply must, be awake when your cruise ship enters the mouth of the Geiranger Fjord as the sun comes up.,. >>READ IT!
- London in a Day..or Two - So many people think of Paris as the
European must-see city, but to me, London tops that list. Every time I visit, I see something new and different... >>READ IT!
Note to Editors and Publishers: Content rights available for purchase; editorial/photos/assignments/consulting. Contact us for details.
Editor's Note: I visit numerous exotic destinations around the world and the true aspects of my personal experiences are covered in semi-annual issues of Larsen's Adventure Travel Magazine. Articles include outdoor activities including diving, fishing, exploring, cruising, golfing and touring
All rights reserved. No part of this electronic magazine, images, design or text, may be reproduced or transmitted in any
form or by any means, electronic or mechanical, including photocopying, recording or by any information storage and
retrieval system without permission in writing from the publisher. Larsenoutdoors.com makes no representation or
warranty, express or implied, with respect to the information within. The views presented within are those of the authors.