Please Note: We are doing some site modifications.
- Iceland's Akureyri - Say What? - The small city of Akureyri on Iceland's
northern coastline is the country's second cruise ship port, but it boasts some of Iceland's... READ IT!
- Iceland Adventurer - Arni Baldursson, who has signed agreements for permits
to over 30 percent of the 120 salmon rivers in Iceland, is often called "Mr. Salmon". Today, ... READ IT!
- Flam, Norway - Scenic Port & Tracks - Tucked way into narrow Aurlandfjord,
a tributary of the 127-mile long Songnefjord, is a tiny settlement which receives nearly... READ IT!
- Geirangerfjord -Â Norway's Most Scenic - You must, simply must, be awake
when your cruise ship enters the mouth of the Geiranger Fjord as the sun comes up.,. READ IT!
- London in a Day..or Two - So many people think of Paris as the European must
-see city, but to me, London tops that list. Every time I visit, I see something new and different... READ IT!
- Articles from Past Issues through Fall Issue 2015 (Archives)
International Golf Destinations
Articles in Fall Issue 2017 and later
can be found by clicking on the appropriate Magazine Cover.